Instantly Know If Someone Falls Out of Bed!
StandDown is an all-in-one, self-contained sensor offering caregivers a revolutionary fall-detection monitoring situation for beds. Instantly know if someone falls out or leaves their bed.
Simply place StandDown on a bed (under the mattress cover or sheet, and beneath the person’s hip and upper leg) and lay the loved one or resident in a comfortable position. Switch the tamper-proof switch to “ON” and monitoring begins automatically! If the person falls or moves from the bed, then the StandDown sounds a built-in alarm. When they return, the system automatically resets and turns off the alarm.
- Alarm tone may be adjusted with Alarm Volume Control.
- Can be wiped down with standard disinfectant for easy cleanup.
- When unit is not in use, StandDown folds for easy storage.
- Features a “Pause” function.
- Comfortable and Latex free.
- Available sizes: Standard is 18x24 Inches and Large is 24x30 Inches
EASY: No programming or setup required. Just turn on and it starts working.
StandDown is a complete system. There are no plugs to connect, wires to route, alert units to locate or batteries to replace.
- Place and operate or remove in seconds!
- Complete one piece system
- No tangled wires, no control boxes and no batteries to replace
- Slip resistant surface
- Patient proof tampering
- Thin "patient comfort" design
- Simply place and operate
- Optional nurse call station output
- Alarm volume control
- Latex free and environmentally friendly
- Moisture proof - quick wipe down.
- Folds for easy storage
- 1 year warranty from date of first use. StandDown can be stored up to one year before first use.
SD2 and SD3 Data Sheet (.pdf)
SD2 and SD3 Instruction Manual (.pdf)