Get Help at the Touch of a Button
Press the large, easy-to-find, bright red HELP button to activate an alarm on the Linear PERS-2400B pr PERS-3600B Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS). Help is on the way!
- Alternative alert button for people who do not want to carry a pendant or wristband transmitter.
- Ideal for people with arthritis or for those who cannot press the small buttons of a pendant an wristband transmitters.
- A red operation indicator lights when the transmitter is activated.
- The transmitter can be wall mounted (snap-on mounting bracket included), or be placed on a table (rubber feet also included).
- The motion detector is pre-coded at the factory to unique codes; no coding is required.
- It is a supervised device, meaning the main console will notify you when the motion detector stops working.
NOTE: To insure sending a complete signal, press the transmitter button for a minimum of two seconds.