GrandCare Dealer Program
GrandCare is an assistance system for seniors, their families and care partners. It combines aspects of home automation, online communications and healthcare in one easy-to-use system. Dealers benefit from design services, product sales, installations, residuals from the monthly service fee and future expansions of the GrandCare system as a family's needs change.
In addition to receiving authorization to resell the GrandCare System, program benefits include:
- Low cost guarantee backed by price matching, even up to 30 days after a purchase has been made
- Hot Swap loaner for Touchscreen, if warranty is needed
- Fast shipping (ALL over the country, west and east coast – ask for details)
- FREE ground shipping on orders more than $1,000 in the continental U.S.
- 24-page Independent Living Product mini catalog customized for your company (pdf file)
- Home Controls bi-monthly emails with sales and marketing tips and new products for cross and up sell opportunities
- Leasing program to provide more options to your customers (provided by third party)
- Trade show displays available for rent, or use our templates to have your own made
- Various pre-recorded webinar training sessions
- Extensive training materials provided by GrandCare
- Dedicated Help website with step by step installation instructions, tools, and guides
- Quarterly Dealer Roundtable training sessions lead by GrandCare
- Experience in the industry and with GrandCare
- Technical support representative ready to answer your questions
- We have the largest home health technology offering available from one source today, allowing you to better round out your offerings to prospective customers. As a GrandCare dealer, you will be able to purchase any of our thousands of products at wholesale dealer pricing.
- Join the Home Health Dealer program. More Info
- Sign the authorized GrandCare Dealer agreement
- Participate in online training
- To become an authorized dealer, purchase a GrandCare demo unit or Kit
(NOTE: GrandCare Systems LLC requires all dealers to purchase a Demo Unit or Demo Kit to become an authorized dealer.)
- Platinum GrandCare Dealer Designation, certification and logo authorization
- Listing on our exclusive Installer Directories (includes two websites)
*Receive your Platinum Dealer designation after purchasing your second unit.
- Professional, customized marketing and sales materials (brochures, flyers, postcards, templates, PowerPoints and more), formatted with your company branding (pdf files)
- GrandCare End User Family Guide for both primary caregivers and family members customized with your company's branding (pdf file)
*Part number GAMARKET & price $295.00
Have a Trade Show or Convention coming up? Home Controls offers several
professionally-design displays to rent!
These displays are a light weight, simple and inexpensive way to promote GrandCare. They have a wide range of uses, including trade shows, conferences and presentations. Setting up these displays require no tools and can be done in just minutes. They also include a durable carrying case for transport
Includes one pull-up display and one table runner (3x6 feet). This option is perfect for a small convention where space is limited. Tablecloth not included.
Includes three pull-up displays and one table runner. This option is designed to fit into a standard 10x10 convention booth. When placed side by side, the three pull-up panels create a back wall display.
- Pull-Up Display Size: 3'W x 7.5'H each
- Table Runner Size: 3'W x 6'L
* Prices reflect a 10-day rental period. Dealer is also responsible for all shipping costs
To learn more about the benefits of the GrandCare Dealer Program or to sign up, call 888-220-7690 or email DealerPrograms@homehealthtechstore.com.